Sunday, May 10, 2015

Terribly Stylish




Sometimes a fashion trend comes along which takes the world by storm and makes everyone giggle at the same time. Now that I think about it, these usually involve some kind of over-the-top pants; bell bottoms, harem pants, and of course, Oxford bags. Bob and his llama have come across a pair of the latter while shopping. I don't think either of them are getting a pair anytime soon, but, of course, I could be wrong.  

You may notice that this painting is a little different than the previous ones. I wanted to solidify the style of the Bob and his llama paintings a little more, and decided to go with a 1930s Continental fashion illustration inspired style. It's new to me, but I think if fits these pictures well. I will keep practicing. Our Facebook page also has a new cover picture, which you can see below.




Happy Mother's Day,
Miss Ingerman,
the illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment