Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pruning the Plants



The llama thinks the flowers are looking overgrown and could use a trim. Bob isn't too sure.

Bob and his llama have been on vacation for the last couple of weeks because I've been illustrating for Winter Moose. You can see what I've been doing here: www.wintermoose.com. They are back now though, and I have come up with a new project in which to feature them. Actually my friends and followers came up with a new project, and I've finally given in to their whims/demands/requests. Bob and His llama are going to appear in a book.

I've got a little plot for them, a few secondary characters, a sprinkling of suspense and a dash of adventure. It's going to take a while for me to put it all together, but I will be posting here as I go along.

I hope you enjoy watching my process and thank you for the suggestions,

-Miss Ingerman,
  the illustrator


No comments:

Post a Comment